Material: medical plaster seaweed extract
Specification: cloning powder 100g + model powder 100g (cm)
3D souvenir set is easy to explain step by step
(up to 1 year old baby)
A plastic container large enough to immerse your baby's hands or feet in the molding fluid. If you don't have a container, you can also use a transparent, strong plastic bag.
1 x smaller plastic bowl mixed plaster
1 x100g bagged plaster
1 x100g bagged powder mix
300 to 320 ml of warm water mixed homogeneous powder (3 to 3.2 times the amount of powder)
80 to 90 ml of warm water mixed gypsum powder (1/3 to 1/2 powder)
Important: Do not add too much water to the powder mixture or they will not be set correctly and your casting will not succeed.
1. Mix the molding powder with 3 to 3.2 times the amount of the powder (300 to 320 mL). Stir quickly until the mixture is as smooth as possible. The mixture will turn purple/pink. Remember not to add too much water to the mixture.
2. Immediately after 1 minute, place the baby's hands or feet in this purple molding mixture. Make sure your hands or feet are completely immersed in water without damaging the surface of the mixture or touching the edges of the cup.
3. Try to keep your baby's hands or feet as the molding mixture solidifies.
4. Place the baby's foot in the mold for 240 seconds to ensure that the mold is fully seated, then you can take care of the hand or foot smoothly from the mold.
5. To ensure a smooth release from the mold, swing slightly back and forth so that air can enter the opening of the mold.
6. Once the hands or feet are removed, open a 50g gypsum powder bag and mix with 1/3 to 1/2 of water (80 to 90mL). Stir quickly until the mixture is as smooth as possible. Do not add too much water to the stone powder. The higher the concentration, the stronger the casting.
7. Slowly pour the stone powder mixture into the opening of the mold. Gently shake the mold during casting to ensure that liquid enters all tiny areas, preventing air from being trapped inside and creating bubbles.
8. After 1 hour, a stone mixture should be set up. Remove the mold very gently from the casting. You can use the knife very carefully to help open the mold or manually. Make sure that the opening speed is very slow to ensure that the casting is not damaged.
9. After removing the casting, you may see a little powder on the surface. It can be washed with water and air dried within 24 hours.
10. Paint coating: After 24 hours, you can cast the perfect paint of any color you want.